“Paper” doesn’t have to be a pretty journal. You can use loose leaf, bound book, spiral bound or just a composition book, which are my favorite.
Fast pen means that the ink keeps up whenever you are writing. I’ve been using fountain pens. These can be hit or miss so make sure it is working before you begin.
Most phones have a timer and some can be accessed via your computer. The only purpose is so that you don’t have to watch the clock.
Remember, you can do anything for 15 minutes.
1. Start an Abundance list. Learn to see the blessings you receive each day by returning to the list often and adding to it.
2. Name 10 activities that make you feel good about yourself.
3. All endings are beginnings.
4. How are you feeling right now?
5. The funniest thing I ever saw was…?
I hope you have fun with these.
30 Days of Journal Prompts
Get 30 Sentence Stems to Begin Journaling